24.11.09

Overall...The Day Evens Out

So, this morning I wake up not to my alarm clock at 6:45, but to my friend coming into my house at 7:34 to walk with me to school. I opened my eyes to her calling up the stairs, went into an epic, "Ohshitfuckgoddamnint!" mode. You laugh, but I have to tell ya, I went from pajamas to walking out the door in less than five minutes. True, I fell down around five times trying to pull on my jeans and fell over my bed trying to get on socks, but I made it down the stairs in one peace. That was the fastest I've ever gone down those damn steps (went down half of it on my butt and ended up hitting the wall at the bottom) and I dare anybody to try to beat my time. Go ahead smartass, I wanna watch you try. That was my epic morning of happiness and sunshine, only to be outdone by the rain and wind that proceeded to add gumdrops and smiley faces to my mood as I walked to school. 

All in all, crap so far. Then my "best friend" decides that today is "Let's Tease Vhen Day" and follows that decision with a vast repertoire of various methods and strategies to do so. Lovely. 

The day did get better though, and now I can't stop freakin' grinning like the sappiest idiot on the entire damn planet. Honestly, I always laughed at the girls who couldn't stop smiling and grinning and blushing around their boyfriends, only to find that karma has suddenly developed a sense of humor by making me The. Exact. Same. Way. 

I'm not going to go on and on about how I love what my boyfriend does. He knows that and that's all that matters, but DAMN IT ALL I CAN'T GET MY HEAD OUT OF THE FUCKIN' CLOUDS!

There has to be a cure, has to be a way for me to act like a sane person instead of a little groupie. I've become one of the people I get angry at, though admittedly I do have an excuse...

No, let's not go there. *headdesk* I'm turning into such a sap. *turns on Trivium and Atreyu* This oughta do it. Anyway, to conclude this mess of teenage rantings, the day pretty muched balanced out. More good things than bad, but hey, I was never happy-go-lucky in the first place.

... But yeah...

Okay, so I have a little 'quote of the day' thingy I guess. Don't want it? Too damn bad.

*clears throat* Here it is: "I don't hate the world, just the people in it."

Tadaa. (Please note tone of enthusiasm.)

No comments:

Post a Comment